Check, Check & Check!

via Pinterest

Today was one of those days that I woke up to a GINORMOUS to do list.  I woke up feeling overwhelmed but at the same time, I felt quite determined.  You see, I have this terrible habit of creating to do lists and then creating more to do lists and then combining said lists and then adding more tasks, etc.  I basically end up with a scroll of ongoing to dos and as the list gets longer, I get more and more discouraged.  Today; however, was different.  Today, I woke up and knew that I was going to cross as many tasks off of the list as I could!  I started at 9:00 this morning and now, at 3:00 in the afternoon, my list has a whole bunch of check marks on it.  Check marks to show how many of these "to do" items I got done today.  After organizing, cleaning, making phone calls, making appointments, doing bills, creating a budget, etc etc etc...I am sitting here feeling quite accomplished.  Do I still have some things to do? Sure!  But I got all of the not so fun stuff out of the way today!  Tomorrow I can wake up and re-organize my closet or put new pictures or art work up on the walls.  I can do a bunch of crafty & frugal projects tomorrow, or walk to the library and take out a book.  Tomorrow, I can wake up with a list of to dos that I will look forward to doing because today I got all of the other junk out of the way!!  So I am giving myself a nice pat on the back for busting my butt this morning and getting that stuff done!! 



Have you ever had one of those days where you got a ton of things done?  Doesn't it feel so great as you cross each thing off of your list??  It's even better when you get to sit down after all that running around and simply relish in how productive you were.

Oh how I love productive days!!  :)

Lots of Love,
Meg